Sheeting done - ready for tiling

Monday 11 March 2013
Just a quick update.  Just before the end of last week the sheets went up on the walls.  The first of the waterproofing got done on Sunday (handy having a nextdoor neighbour in the business).  The plasterer came Monday plus the second green layer of the waterproofing got done too.  Today (Tuesday) the builder was going to put on the door surrounds and finish everything else off for the tiler to come tomorrow.

Here are some photos I took really quickly this morning.  After tomorrow it will start to look a lot more like a bathroom...




1 comments:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com. 

Post a Comment

 

Browse